Cummins is proud of its longstanding commitment to integrity and the highest ethical standards.
All members of the Cummins family - from our directors, officers and employees, to our distributors, subsidiaries and affiliates – continually work to develop and protect this commitment to doing business ethically. The Company's commitment to those standards and values is defined in our Code of Business Conduct.
Our 10 Ethical Principles
Cummins ethics and governance initiatives are built around the 10 Statements of Ethical Principles in the Code of Business Conduct:
- We will follow the law – everywhere.
- We will compete fairly and honestly.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will demand that everything we do leads to a cleaner, healthier and safer environment.
- We will demand that our financial records and processes are clear and understandable.
Cummins puts these principles into practice through a comprehensive compliance training program targeting appropriate employee groups to promote ethical behavior.